MoreLife Cycling will deliver to the registered address in the order of 3 (three) to 10 (ten) business days for all cities in the country and shipments outside of Colombia.
Prices do not include additional nationalization charges for shipments outside of Colombia.
Note: Delivery periods are indicative and therefore are not considered strict deadlines.
EXCHANGE AND WARRANTY POLICY
Conditions for changes and guarantees:
1.Each garment leaves the factory after rigorous quality check. Therefore, the client must carefully review both the appropriate size and the quality of the garment at the time of receiving it to detect any imperfections and, if necessary, make the respective claim within a maximum period of 30 calendar days from the date of receipt. invoice date.
2. Although to grant the guarantee it is not essential to present the invoice, it is recommended to keep a copy of it or at least to be clear about the date of purchase, the owner of the purchase and the amount paid. Only claims related to defects in the fabrics, supplies or the manufacturing of the garment itself will be resolved, which are not directly related to the IMPROPER USE of the garment by the consumer or for not having rigorously followed the instructions for care and washing, which will be evaluated in the first instance by our quality department.
3. Claims are not accepted for "outlet or promotion" garments sold at discounted prices due to any defect or deterioration, which the customer knows and accepts at the time of making the purchase.
4. The useful life of any product depends on the particular use made of it, the conditions of use and the natural wear patterns characteristic of each garment, which do not necessarily depend on a period of time or the number of times used.
5. Products damaged by normal wear and tear or that have exceeded the reasonable useful life of the product will not be changed or replaced, as is the case with cycling shorts that due to constant and prolonged rubbing with the seat or chair the bicycle is "motorized" to a greater or lesser extent depending on the great variety of types of saddle used, some with very rough surfaces that accelerate the wear of the lycra.
6. Similarly, cotton garments may suffer deformation after several washes due to the natural wear of the cotton fibers, for which the collars may expand a little and specks may appear as a result of friction with other surfaces during washing.
Procedure for purchase cancellations, changes and guarantees:
1. Our warranty only applies to manufacturing defects within a maximum period of thirty (30) calendar days from the day the customer receives the product. If the causal link between the reason for the claim and a factory defect is really evident and not due to misuse or natural deterioration, you can contact the customer service department via WhatsApp +57 314 4656387 or our email support@ morelifecycling.com.
2. The customer service department will indicate the steps to follow and the address to send the garment, which must be perfectly clean. This freight will initially be covered by the client, but once the claim as a manufacturing defect has been validated, the company will proceed to reimburse the freight and exchange the item or, failing that, to fully refund the money paid by her, within a maximum period of thirty (30) calendar days.
3. In the event that the quality department of the company determines that the defect is due to improper use of the garment or its natural deterioration, the client will be informed and the original garment will be returned by means of freight against delivery.
4. For changes or cancellations other than product warranty reasons, shipping and return costs and/or additional nationalization charges for shipments outside of Colombia must be borne by the customer.
5. For seam repair, MoreLife Cycling has 8 business days, counted from when the product is received at the factory, to repair and dispatch the garment itself. Shipping and return freight is assumed by MoreLife Cycling.
SOURCE OF INCOME
THE CLIENT, by consenting to any of the contracts that are perfected when carrying out transactions in MORELIFECYCLING.COM, declares under oath that his income comes from lawful activities, that he does not find a negative record in money laundering prevention lists national or international, that is not within one of the two categories of money laundering (conversion or movement) and that, consequently, is obliged to answer to MORE LIFE GROUP SAS for all the damages that may be caused as a consequence of this statement. In the same sense, it will respond to third parties. It also declares that its conduct conforms to the law and ethics and, consequently, undertakes to implement measures aimed at preventing its operations from being used with or without its consent and knowledge as instruments for concealment, management, investment or use in any form of money or other assets from criminal activities, or to give the appearance of legality to these activities. In the same sense, it undertakes to act within the current legal framework in Colombia, complying with all the procedures, procedures and obligations contemplated in the Law and other pertinent regulations and that any evidence that these principles are not complied with or may be in The dispute shall be sufficient cause to terminate, at the discretion of the complied Party, the Contract resulting from its acceptance.
MORELIFE GROUP SAS:
It is not responsible for damages or losses derived from the misuse of the information on the page, since the User understands and accepts that access to this tool, as well as the use that can be made of the services and information contained in it, They are the sole responsibility of the user who performs them.
You can make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications in the presentation and configuration of the page, as well as in its contents and services.
It will not be responsible for errors or omissions related to the information that is not its authorship, nor for the damages or losses that may be caused as a result of the use of said information. It should also be noted that although this is a secure site, it is not free of errors and consequently the general information, as well as the characteristics of the advertised products and prices, may vary due to human or technological errors, manipulation by unauthorized third parties. , virus or any event of invasion or technological manipulation.
It has the possibility of obtaining magnetic records in order to have proof of the operations and/or transactions carried out by the user.
The possibility of carrying out subsequent verifications of any transaction executed by the user is reserved, as well as requesting confirmation of the transaction by the user. In addition, MORE LIFE GROUP SAS is able to reject purchases made by the client, either partially or totally, of any offer that is presented on the page. In such a case, the customer will be credited with the money that corresponds to the value of the rejected transaction.
The user must handle his account with complete confidentiality, as well as any other identification number or password of the User, regardless of whether these have been provided by MORE LIFE GROUP SAS or selected by the User. All activities that are carried out with your account such as: exchanges, inquiries, requests and other activities; will be his sole responsibility. Therefore, whether or not the client has an account on the MORE LIFE GROUP SAS page, it is necessary that they have electronic security devices and adopt the necessary measures to avoid, among others: the impersonation of the person, the use of your information by third parties, fraud, intrusions, viruses, spies and the like. In addition, through these security devices it will be possible to verify the identity of the user.
The intellectual property rights of the page are the property of MORE LIFE GROUP SAS. The total or partial disclosure, reproduction, distribution or public communication of any part of this tool is strictly prohibited without the prior written authorization of MORE LIFE GROUP SAS. The content presented on the page, understood as informative, photographic, multimedia and advertising material, is the exclusive property of MORE LIFE GROUP SAS, the use of the information contained in it only corresponds to MORE LIFE GROUP SAS or third parties expressly authorized for it. Unauthorized persons must refrain from extracting or reusing such information. MORE LIFE GROUP SAS has the right to reject the user's entry to the page. The User understands that in this tool no type of credit approval is carried out.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
MORE LIFE GROUP SAS will under no circumstances and in no way be responsible for the content that users may incorporate into this tool. At no time does it guarantee the accuracy, veracity, reliability or updating of the information included in this tool. It does not assume any responsibility for not receiving timely notification from the user in the event of a violation of personal information in your account. Note: For more information, consult the consumer statute, Law 1480.
I authorize MORE LIFE GROUP SAS to collect, store, use and manage my personal data, which have been provided to them for the purpose of developing their commercial management, offering their products and providing their services, in accordance with the provisions of their Policies. of Personal Data Processing which are available for consultation at www.morelifecycling.com in the link "Personal Data Processing Policies". Likewise, I reserve the right to answer questions regarding sensitive data. previous effects, I understand that in accordance with article 3, numeral 3 of Decree 1377 of 2013, sensitive data are those that affect the privacy of the Owner or whose improper use can generate discrimination, such as those that reveal racial or ethnic origin , political orientation, religious or philosophical convictions, membership in unions, social organizations, human rights or that promote the interests of any political party or that guarantee the rights and guarantees of opposition political parties, as well as data related to the health, sexual life, and biometric data.
BREAKAGE AND DAMAGE POLICIES
If your products are damaged due to accidents and falls, please email us the details and photos of your damaged product, including the original receipt, and we will provide you with a 50% discount on a replacement product*
* Terms and Conditions
- The order receipt must be presented (Applies only to purchases made at www.morelifecycling.com)
- The age of your products will be taken into account. Valid up to one year after purchase. Normal wear and tear is not covered.
- The discount provided can be used to replace damaged items from the same product group. For example, if your jersey was damaged, a discount will be provided for the purchase of 1 jersey.
- The restocking discount can only be applied at the online store www.morelifecycling.com.
👉🏻 CONTACT US!